Self taught web developer starting out...
I make fun, silly, random sites to learn more and make myself laugh.
A little about me:
I got an amazing break when I was 27 and got the chance to learn things I have always wanted to know. I tried learning web development at a teen but never got anywhere. I always thought this was due to not having a project to drive me.
It turns out I was right. I needed a reason to try and at 27 I got the chance to sit in a room full of wonderful people and learn. I say self taught as I did work hard but without my the chance to sit in that room I would not be where I am today. I owe a lot to KD for giving me that chance. I also owe a lot to the people who sat in that room with me and put up with my questions.
I spend a lot of time coding and trying out different technologies and design concepts, but there’s also a lot more to it. I want to learn more about the theory and the practical alike.
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, PHP, SQL
- Learning: C#, Java
- Web site and application development
- Cloud computing, APIs, full stack web apps
- Server based software deployment and configuration
Want To Learn
- Languages: C, Python, Java, SQL
- System/Network Security and Pentesting
- Network Deployment
- IoT, Arduino programming
- nRF/BLe Security
- Alien Sucker:
- 2019-11-09: An unfinished, partially working, 5 hour mess around, endless game.
- 2020-04-01: I added a new 60 second game mode and a leaderboard which shows the top 5 players at the time of the page load.
- 2020-04-02: I put some time into this and made it work on mobile devices that show touchmove events. I am actually happier with this.
- Zorkbie - An unfinished, 2 hour mess around, text based zombie game based on Zork.
- Animal Height - An unfinished, pointless project. How many cats tall are you? find out here...
- A cute project - I made for my brother and wife when they got engaged in Bali.